• Valve regulated Lead Acid (V.R.L.A.) design;
• Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel, electrolyte in solid gel form will not stratify – no equalization charge required; Gel powder from Europe leading supplier to ensure the unique performance of gel battery;
• Microporous rubber and corrugated PVC SiO2 separator, the special design increase the high porosity and anti-corrosion and decrease the internal resistance;
• Virgin Pure Lead Tin and thick positive plate technology design for maximum service float life - 18 years design life @20°C(68°F);
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Thickness positive plate plus optimized plate alloy to anticorrosion;
• Unique performance against high temperature;
• Never needs addition of water;
• Spill-proof and leak-proof;
• Operates at a low internal pressure;
• For use in vertical or horizontal position;
• Each cell has a low pressure safety release venting system;
• Flame Retardant material V-0 optional.
100-4000 Ah @ 10 hr. rate to 1.80 volts per cell @ 20°C (68°F).
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (70°C).
|Ideal Operating Temperature Range||
+20°C (+68°F) to +35°C (+95°F ).
2.25 VPC +/-1% at 20°C / 25°C .
2.35 VPC +/-1% at 20°C / 25°C .
|Maximum Charge Voltage||
2.40 VPC at 20°C / 25°C .
EverExceed Modular Gel Range VRLA batteries may be stored for up to 24 months at 20°C (68°F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Inter unit connectors racks and cabinet systems are available.
Threaded copper alloy insert terminal.